Legal and General are the UK's number 1 critical illness cover provider
• Legal and General provide cover for 41 critical illnesses
• Flexibility so that you can choose what it right for you
• Critical illness cover for your children is included at no extra charge (terms and conditions and some exclusions apply)
• If you are diagnosed with ductal carcinoma in situ of the breast, the most common type of non-invasive breast cancer, or low grade prostate cancer you will receive a part pay out which is tax free to use as you choose and it does affect your cover, you are still insured for your full level of cover and your premiums do not increase
• Accident hospitalisation benefit is a new additional benefit also included within your normal premiums
The life insurance minimum premium is just £6 a month, but your individual premium will depend on your own needs, circumstances and the options you choose. So, please contact us for a quote.
Tailored for those Over 50 Would you like a plan with fixed monthly premiums? Would you benefit from knowing you have planned for funeral costs and other arrangements? With a straight forward application process which Everyday’s personal casehandlers will take care of for you, you can have the peace of mind knowing that the cover you want at the price you have chosen will be covering you from the day you choose. With no medical assessment, you can be protected without the long decision making process, whatever your circumstances fom only £8 a month, depending on your age. And when you reach 90, you not have to pay any more premiums but will still be covered for the rest of your life!
So if you are aged from 50 to 80, Everyday can provide you with a free, no obligation quotation that lets you know how you can plan for the future for a monthly premium that’s right for you.
Life Jargon Buster Term The length of time you are insured for, normally in years Sum assured or Sum insured The amount of benefit a policy will pay out if a claim is made Terminal illness insurance Legal & General’s cover will pay the sum assured if you are diagnosed with 12 months or less to live, whatever illness you have Critical illness insurance Cover that will pay the sum assured or other lump sum if you are diagnosed with an illness covered by the policy whether or not it is diagnosed as being terminal. Legal & General provide cover for 41 critical illnesses.
*suicide not covered during the first 12 months, terminal illness not covered during the last 12 months, terms and conditions apply